Do you require a rural relief locum? If you are a general practitioner/family practitioner who is currently working in a rural community in Saskatchewan with fewer than five practicing physicians, then you are eligible to apply for a locum. Requests can be made for periods of four to a maximum of 14 days.

To make a request to the Rural Relief Program, simply complete the online form below and click 'Submit'.
The SMA will contact you (approximately one month in advance) to let you know if a locum physician is available to fill your request.

* Name of host physician:
* Host community:
* Host email:
* Clinic phone number:
* Clinic fax number:
* Clinic MSB Number:    
* Contact person:
* Contact preference:
* Contract type:

 Primary care

* Reason for locum request:
  If other, please specify:
* Weekday call coverage required:


* Weekend call coverage required:


* Will the locum be required to provide services outside of the host community?


  If yes, please indicate the locations, including MSB clinic numbers:
* Do you use an EMR system:


  If yes, which provider?
* Start date of locum request:

End date of locum request: